[TYPO3-Solr] Multilingual site in one tree

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Jul 31 11:28:48 CEST 2012

Am 26.07.12 18:29, schrieb Peter Niederlag:

Hi Peter,

> I also have a site with a different language inside a subtree. Its *not*
> using the one-tree translation approach, neither does it use any L param
> or a different domain. It's just some branch in the tree which contains
> content in a different language.
>
> Any other approach I can use to separate/manage the search for two
> languages/branches of the page?

The extension trys to find the solr connections on each site's root
page. So that's the only location where the L condition works.

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com