[TYPO3-Solr] Multilingual site in one tree

Peter Niederlag peter.niederlag at typo3.org
Thu Jul 26 18:29:30 CEST 2012

Hi,

getting back to this ["subtree with different language"] after some time.

On 31.08.2011 14:04, Ingo Renner wrote:
> Am 31.08.11 13:03, schrieb Christoph Bauer:
>
> hi Christoph,
>
>> [globalVar = GP:L = 0]
>> Setup default typo3 language solr core
>> [globalVar = GP:L = 1]
>> [global]
>>
>> although i´m not sure if the solr extension takes such conditions into
>> consideration when evaling which Server Setup to use.
>
> it does, in fact that's how it's supposed to work. It works with an L
> condition like your example, only though.

I also have a site with a different language inside a subtree. Its *not*
using the one-tree translation approach, neither does it use any L param
or a different domain. It's just some branch in the tree which contains
content in a different language.

Any other approach I can use to separate/manage the search for two
languages/branches of the page?

Thx and Greets,
Peter
--