[TYPO3-Solr] Administrate Synonyms in TYPO3

André Dittmar Andre.Dittmar at cs2.ch
Fri Aug 24 17:38:40 CEST 2012

Hi all

As far as I understood, the basic (and only?) way for Solr to refer keywords to synonyms is a text file? We think our client won't be able (or at least I won't be happy :)) to edit such a text file.

Are there any other (more comfortable) possibilities? I found nothing like a backend module in the TER, to administrate synonyms (and create the text file). So at the moment it seems the only way to build a such module, right?

Thanks for a quick response or for showing an alternative way!

Kind regards,
Andre

SEO | WORKSHOP am 30. August 2012 | 9-12h | CS2 AG in Sissach
Mehr Infos und Anmeldung unter: www.cs2.ch/workshop<http://www.cs2.ch/workshop>

Andre Dittmar (Software Engineer)

CS2 AG

Gerbegässlein 1 | 4450 Sissach