[TYPO3-Solr] tt_news is indexed, but not displayed

Andreas Krüger Krueger at druckcenter.de
Tue Apr 3 15:13:34 CEST 2012

After reindexing with above config the news with facets and categorys are displayed. But we have two more problems

Problem #1
Links in the result list are only showing the domain name and they don't lead to the single-pid.
Could realurl be the problem? We are using realurl  1.12.1.

Problem #2
We are using one more sysfolder outside the domain root (global news, necessary because multidomain account) is not being indexed. I thought
plugin.tx_solr.index.queue. tt_news.additionalPageIds = SYSFOLDER_ID
should solve the problem? When I move the sysfolder into the domain root, all content is indexed correctly.