[TYPO3-Solr] ViewHelper

Heiko Kromm | Paints h.kromm at paints.de
Fri Sep 2 10:25:54 CEST 2011

Hi Ingo,

>> Before I build my own date-ViewHelper. There is a data-ViewHelper in the solr-Extension, but it needs a timestamp. In my resultset I don't have the timestamp, but the UTC-Time from solr. ( 2011-08-24T19:35:00Z )
>> Is there a way to get a timestamp in the resultset instead the UTC-Time, so I may use your date-ViewHelper?

>plugin.tx_solr.search.results.fieldProcessingInstructions.YourFieldNameWithIsoDateContentHere
>= timestamp

good to know, I will keep this in mind. Because I wan't to have the dates with month names in german, I need to create my own ViewHelper, because PHP-date does not use locales. Therefore I have to use strftime.
Perhaps this might be an improvement for the date-ViewHelper.

At this point I wan't to say that your extension rocks. Thanks a lot for your work. And I think I've tied out only 70% of provided functionality.

Heiko

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com