[TYPO3-Solr] Nothing gets committed - where to start debugging

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Tue Nov 29 11:05:40 CET 2011

Am 28.11.11 23:15, schrieb Jan Slusarczyk:

> it seems I'm stuck with the same problem. I've been using mnogosearch
> and now I'm trying to replace it with solr on my test server. Everything
> seems to be working but no information is being indexed. My solr is
> installed on another server but is perfectly visible from the web
> server. Indexes are empty for unknown reason...

please tell me about your enviroment. os. php version. TYPO3 Version.

Pumpup the logging.

plugin.tx_solr.logging.indexing.missingTypo3SearchMarkers = 1
plugin.tx_solr.logging.indexing.indexQueuePageIndexerGetData = 1
plugin.tx_solr.logging.indexing.pageIndexed = 1
plugin.tx_solr.logging.exceptions = 1
plugin.tx_solr.logging.query.rawGet = 1
plugin.tx_solr.logging.query.rawPost = 1

Olivier