[TYPO3-Solr] Grouped results

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Aug 17 14:45:47 CEST 2011

Am 16.08.11 17:02, schrieb Kerstin Huppenbauer:

Hi Kerstin,

> thanks for your work. I'll try it :-)
>
> On the live system we have currently Solr 1.4 und Solr extension 1.7.0.
> I there something we have to keep in mind when upgrading Solr and the
> Solr extension?

Yes, trunk is now 2.5.0-dev and requires Solr 3.1+. The install script
installs Solr 3.3 with a multicore configuration by default now. You
also need a newer version of the Solr TYPO3 plugin, the install script
also downloads that, or the status report will provide you with a link, too.

However, if it's easier for you, just backport the changes from the two
revisions mentioned. That should work, too.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com