[TYPO3-Solr] Multi domain indexing + tika question...

Pierrick Caillon pierrick at in-cite.net
Wed Dec 29 00:37:44 CET 2010

Hi Ries,

About the first question there's a solution. It was given for another
matter but the solution is the same.
Ingo Renner have posted the solution on 9th December 2009 for the subject
"multiple domain search".
Here the link to the archives:
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-solr/2009-December/000006.html

I have no idea for the second question.