[TYPO3-Solr] Multi domain indexing + tika question...

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Dec 27 21:39:38 CET 2010

hello!

I have a 2 language 4 domain setup.

The 4 domains are setup as
1 Portal domain
3 separate domains.

Solr is currently setup with two cores for the 2 languages: core_nl and
core_fr

My first question is:

Can I add a 'marker' for each 4 of the domains during indexing and
retrieval, so I only get the search result for a particular domain
when the search is executed from that domain.
Then on the portal page, I don't add such a marker during search so I
search over all 4 domains (including itself).

My second question is, with Tika, is it possible to use the 'right'
core when indexing documents? Currently this is done in setup, but there
isn't a way to configure tika on the right core when a specific
language is selected.

Thanks, have a good holiday and New Year.
Ries