[TYPO3-Solr] Suggest with synynoms ?

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Tue Dec 7 12:30:40 CET 2010

Am 06.12.10 20:40, schrieb Georg Kuehnberger:

> As far as we understood, the problem boils down to solr's different
> handling of &facet.prefix=Rack (suggest) vs. &q=Rack (search).

hi georg,

basicly synonyms can be used at two different times:

a) indexing time
b) query time

if your configuration is setup to add the synonyms while indexing you
should be able to find them. and the suggest should give them to you.

as far as i remember we are not supporting suggestions in the other case.

addiotionally we are not sure on how to deal with the nature of synonyms
that point only in one direction.

olivier