[TYPO3-Solr] Some questions

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Thu Apr 15 21:25:28 CEST 2010

Am 15.04.10 17:50, schrieb Ralf Brändli:
> Hi

Hi Ralf!

> I have installed TYPO3 with Solr and now I have some questions.
>
> - If I index different Records of an extension I become on each found record the same title (page title) is there a possibility to index the title of the extension record as title and not the page title ?

please check out the version from forge. ingo had added this for you
lately or?

> - Is there a possibility to search in a range of dates e.g. just content created between the 01.02 and 25.02 ?

the community extension does not support date range queries yet.

> - If I search for a word with an ä,ü,ö I become no results. is there a problem with this characters and hopefuly also a solution ?

It seems you have not set up your tomcat correctly.

http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/extension-solr/Setup

Look for this.

<Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
               connectionTimeout="20000"
               redirectPort="8443" URIEncoding="UTF-8" />

Greetings,

Olivier