[TYPO3-Solr] Some questions

Ralf Brändli rbraendli at visionline.ch
Thu Apr 15 17:50:09 CEST 2010

Hi

I have installed TYPO3 with Solr and now I have some questions.

- If I index different Records of an extension I become on each found record the same title (page title) is there a possibility to index the title of the extension record as title and not the page title ?
- Is there a possibility to search in a range of dates e.g. just content created between the 01.02 and 25.02 ?

- If I search for a word with an ä,ü,ö I become no results. is there a problem with this characters and hopefuly also a solution ?

Thanks for help

Best regards

Rafl