[TYPO3-seminars] Confirmation e-mail in french

Martin Rebetez martin at rebetez.com
Mon Apr 12 07:30:28 CEST 2010

Hi Oliver,

> Could you please try whether this works?
>
> plugin.tx_seminars._LOCAL_LANG.fr {
>   email_hello_formal_0 = Bonjour
>   email_salutation_title_0 = mounsieur
>   email_eventDate = du %s
> }

Yes, this works. Thanks

>> Also I don't understand why "###EVENT_TYPE###: ###TITLE###" are not
>> correctly replaced here.
>
> The e-mail template has changed for 0.9.0. If you are using a customized
> e-mail template, could you please try whether using the original
> provided template solves the problem for you?

This problem still exist for me.
I dont use any customized template.

This are my settings for seminar :

plugin.tx_seminars.attendancesPID = 17
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.registerPID = 20
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.thankYouAfterRegistrationPID = 21
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.pageToShowAfterUnregistrationPID = 23
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listPID = 18
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.detailPID = 19
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.loginPID = 22
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.myEventsPID = 23
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.pages = 16
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.hideColumns =
accreditation_number,image,event_type,language,credit_points,teaser,time,expiry,place,country,price_special,speakers,target_groups,attached_files,subtitle,
uid, city, organizers
plugin.tx_seminars.currency = CHF
plugin.tx_seminars.addRegistrationCsvToOrganizerMail = 1
plugin.tx_seminars.sendCancelationDeadlineReminder = 1
plugin.tx_seminars.sendEventTakesPlaceReminderDaysBeforeBeginDate = 10

Best regards,

Martin