[TYPO3-seminars] Custom Template for Registration Form doesn't work since Update to 0.9

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Apr 1 12:20:46 CEST 2010

Hi,

Christoph Volkamer schrieb:
> since I updated to 0.9 my custom Template for the registration form is
> not used any more. The TS ist set correctly concerning the manual and
> worked pre0.9. TSOB shows the right setting.
>
> Anybody there who has the same experiance?
> Did the TS-Code change?

In 0.9.0, the registration form now has its own template file:

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1 {
       # location of the template file for the registration form
        registrationEditorTemplateFile =
EXT:seminars/Resources/Private/Templates/FrontEnd/RegistrationEditor.html

}

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member