[TYPO3-seminars] Custom Template for Registration Form doesn't work since Update to 0.9

Daniel Rutzen d.rutzen at email.de
Thu Apr 1 12:16:53 CEST 2010

I have had no problems so far in my tests.
My custom template file in the admin folder is still being used.

I copied the new seminars tmpl-file to my template folder, replaces my
own template and then modified it to fit my needs...  All works fine so far.

Are we talking about the registration form for seminars, or do you mean
maybe the onetimeaccount form? (or another login from a different ext)