[TYPO3-RTE] bug? - links between subdomains

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Sun Apr 30 17:23:07 CEST 2006

Klaus Hinum a écrit :

> or in other words why is it not possible (or what are the wrong
> preferences on my installation) to link between two pages, that belong
> to different domains and just select the page and typo3 adds the CORRECT
> (not like now the current) domain?

This is part of the typolink transformation process. The link is entered
in the RTE with an absolute url. When processed through the
transformation, if the host part of the url is equal to the host part of
the current site, the link is considered internal and the url is
replaced by the page id in the typolink tag. I doubt this would be new
to TYPO3 4.0. But if you enter an external url to a domain different
then the current domain, the link should be treated as external. Is it
not? Unless something goes wrong when the typolink is rendered in the
frontend? Can you report what the link looks like in the database?