[TYPO3-RTE] Anchors: small arrow icon + <A> instead of <LINK>

Claudio claudio.strizzolo at ru.bbishts.infn.it
Fri Apr 21 10:37:13 CEST 2006

Ok, one of the problems was my mistake:

> 2. The anchor is written as an <A> tag with a lot of parameters.
>    I used to see internal links represented by a <LINK> tag
>    instead

Actually, the <a> tag is seen only inside the RTE editor.
When disabling the RTE, the anchor is converted to a
<link id=....>. Looks good (but confusing, IMHO).

However I could not solve the other problem, that is:

   A small "arrow" icon is automatically inserted at the left
   side of the link. I'd like to avoid this.

Any hints?

Claudio