[TYPO3-RTE] If your images are deleted on save (solved)

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Tue Apr 18 23:29:35 CEST 2006

Robert Markula a écrit:
>> Ok, that's fine then. 'Enable images in the RTE' will work only for
>> the Typical default configuration.
>>
>> With the Minimal, you are on your own for any additional configuration.
>
> I see a usability issue here: When choosing 'minimal' from the default
> configuration drop-down, the checkbox 'Enable images in the RTE' is
> still available, suggesting it works when in fact it doesn't.

There is an indication on the EM page that the drop-down applies to the
typical configuration. The EM does not allow conditional display of the
checkbox.

Anyways, with the new TypoScript syntax showButtons := addToList(image),
we will be able to make it work for the Minimal configuration as well in
the next version.