[TYPO3-RTE] missing js in 4.0

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Tue Apr 11 16:51:24 CEST 2006

Hi Stanislas,

many thanks, I didn't had time to study it all, cause i had to update a
whole typo3-thing and of coarse the client is waiting for so I had to hurry
:)

Ok, i will have a look for this section.

mg
Steffen

"Stanislas Rolland" <stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1144766309.10538.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...
Steffen Kamper a écrit :

> The JS in the document's head-section is missing, the other informations
> are written like css and js in/after the form.

See the manual. There is a new section on this subject for extension
developers who want to integrate the RTE in the frontend.

This particular JS had to be moved from head to body because, in some
cases, there was a timing bug in IE that prevented IE from processing
the page. See http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2241

Therefore, marker ###ADDITIONALJS_PRE### needs to be added in the body,
before the form.