[TYPO3-obts] TypoScript doubt

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Fri Jun 6 08:34:50 CEST 2008

Hi Antonio,

waow, you made it. this list has been rather dead for a couple of weeks
I think. ;)

Antonio Álvarez Feijoo schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> My problem is that I want to load CSS dynamically using TypoScript, but
> when I use a postUserFunc this doesn't work. Example:
>
> temp = TEXT
> temp.value = fileadmin/templates/css/mycss_es.css

If you want to include stuff from a file use the FILE object
If you want to only insert a link to a file, you could proceed as you
have done.

Using a userFunc for including CSS though is like taking an Airplane to
go to next door neighbor. I'd suggest to invest some more time into
understanding and using TypoScript.

[...]

Greets,
Peter