[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Status extension builder for Typo3 6.2.x

Georg hgalt at gmx.net
Mon May 5 19:44:43 CEST 2014

I am interested into the actual statusof the Extension Builder 6.1 (git
) and if a new release date for the version 6.2 already exist.

I am currently using the TYPO3 version 6.2.1 and the released version of
the extension builder 2.5.2 is not working with 6.2.1. It is inpossible
to save the created extension.
With the version 6.1 from the git it is possible to save and to install
the new created extension.
But if I create a new page with the new extension, On the BE I only can
see under the TAB 'plugin' the name of my new extension. But there is
no possibility to set up any of the defined properties in the new
extension. Is it currently not possible with the extension builder
version on the GIT, or have I done something wrong?

Thanks for your help.