[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Problem with Backend module

Robert Schneider r.schneider at artworx.at
Wed May 30 17:13:43 CEST 2012

Hi,

just an potential issue report from a t3-newbie:

I have tried to create a backend module with the extension builder
(2.2.0). I have created two model objects. All seemed to work fine so
far. However, after installing the extenstion and clicking on the menu
item I've got an "No template was found. View could not be resolved for
action 'index'." message. The reason seems to be that the template files
were at the wrong location. To solve the problem I have moved the
folders Templates, Partials and Layouts from
<extname>/Resources/Private/Backend/ to <extname>/Resources/Private/.
The folder Backend was the problem. I'm not sure if I get other problems
with this action...

Was that okay? Or should I configure anything? But if you reply keep in
mind that I'm a newbie and don't understand most of the things about t3.

Regards,
Robert