[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Extension Builder not showing up in Admin Menu?

Manuel Simon typo3 at it11.info
Wed May 9 14:04:04 CEST 2012

Hello,

for a new project I wanted to try the successor of the extbase kickstarter.

I've setup a plain new TYPO3 4.7.0 and imported the extension builder
2.3.0 from TER.

In the documentation I can see that there should be a link in the
"Admin" menu entry - but nothing is showing up.

I've also tried using version 2.2.0, the current git version and another
TYPO3 instance on an other server - but still no effort.

Has anybody a hint what might be wrong?

Thank you in advance
Manuel