[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Extend existing model class does not result in prefixed table column names

Nicolas de Haen typo3 at ndh-websolutions.de
Tue Dec 4 15:01:28 CET 2012

Compatible means here using the Edit/Roundtrip feature.
There we would have to distinguish: if the extension was generated with
4.7 it would use non prefixed column names, otherwise prefixed.

This could be implemented of course but due to lack of time at least I
can't do it in the near future...

The alias mechanism (or better column mapping) would of course be
required to support prefixed column names anyway.

--
Nico de Haen
ndh websolutions

Webprogrammierung, OpenSource, Typo3