[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Out of memory error with Extension Builder 2.0.1

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Wed Sep 7 09:49:31 CEST 2011

Ok answering this issue once again, since me first mail did not reach
the list...

Although TYPO3 core requires a minimum of 64M, extbase tends to be more
ressource hungry. Hopefully this changes on TYPO3 4.6. In addition to
this, the extension builder has not (yet) been profiled or optimized in
terms of memory consumption. If you think there's a need for it, please
open a bugreport on
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-extension_builder/issues
Providing a demo extension and some profiling would help a lot.

However I'd suggest to set memory_limit at least to 128M, or better
more. e.g. I use 512M. It won't hurt, since this is only neccessary on
your development system and the particular problem you ran into will
only occur when creating or editing your extension.

--
cheers,
Steffen

TYPO3 Blog: http://www.t3node.com/