[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Out of memory error with Extension Builder 2.0.1

Astrid Haubold astridhaubold at gmx.net
Mon Sep 5 22:16:48 CEST 2011

Hi all,
I just tried creating my first bigger extension with Extension Builder
2.0.1 (20 objects with 440 properties on the whole and many 1:n
relations). After I had created about half of the extension I got an out
of memory error each time I tried to save. My memory was at the time
75MB. I have upgraded to 110MB now and I hope that will be enough. Now I
just wanted to ask: I thought 75 MB was quite a lot? Can anything be
done about the Extension Builder taking up that much memory?
regards,
Astrid