[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] test of extension builder

Nicolas de Haen typo3 at ndh-websolutions.de
Mon Oct 24 09:41:04 CEST 2011

Hi Dominic,

I'm just refactoring the validation and the next version of the
Extension Builder will give a warning if you have the Show action
configured as default.

> Second my template file said in the list.html a plural, but in the controller it gave a singular. In my case:
>
> controller: assign 'travel'

That's strange, since both are generated with the same Pluralize view
helper. I did a test and it worked as expected. Maybe you changed it
later and your overwrite settings blocked some adaptions?

regards,
Nico