[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] test of extension builder

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 09:19:34 CEST 2011

Hi Nico,

I am busy to test the extension_builder from git repos just now. I
recognized following:

You can add a show action before the list action, what is bit shitty
because you have to search for the occuring error. Maybe you should
bring a message, that its better to start with the list action first.

Second my template file said in the list.html a plural, but in the
controller it gave a singular. In my case:

controller: assign 'travel'

So nothing showed up. If I try to create a new entity to the model,
actually it doesn't get saved without any errors. Have to find out why...

Regards,

Dominic