[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Are new records not saved? How to use the extension-builder?

Rens Admiraal renst3 at rensnel.nl
Fri May 20 19:33:46 CEST 2011

Hi Daniel,

Basically you always need to set the storagePid for extbase extensions
if you want to store records. Hereby some examples how to set it:

# FE plugin
plugin.tx_extkey.persistence.storagePid = 4

# BE module
module.tx_extkey.persistence.storagePid = 4

If you want to have more info I'd try the typo3v4mvc list :-)

Greetz,
Rens