[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Are new records not saved? How to use the extension-builder?

Daniel Doesburg | DOESBURG.BIZ daniel at typo3-nl.eu
Fri May 20 16:55:49 CEST 2011

Hi Rens,

I found a view.defaultPid.
Some remarks
- If I create in the backend a record and I fill-in those pid, I see the
record on the frontend.
- If I fill a record on the frontend there is nothing in de DB
- if no PID is mentioned, TYPO3 behaviour is to use the current page.
But not in this case obvious.

May be it becomes clear to me. Ever . . .

Best regards,

Daniel Doesburg

Rens Admiraal schreef:
Hi Daniel,

Did you find the typoscript configuration to set the PID?

Greetz,
Rens