[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Lost modifications when resaving extension in roundtrip mode (0.9.0)

Rens Admiraal renst3 at rensnel.nl
Thu May 12 09:25:11 CEST 2011

Hi Christian,

If you set the TCA files to 'merge', and save the extension again, a
marker is added to all TCA files. It's the '## KICKSTARTER DEFAULTS END
TOKEN - Everything BEFORE this line is overwritten with the defaults of
the extension builder' line. All code above this line is completely
managed by the extension builder and will be overwritten on save.
Everything below is saved.

So, if you for example want to change a field configuration, you could
add a line below the token like:

## KICKSTARTER DEFAULTS END TOKEN - Everything BEFORE this line is
overwritten with the defaults of the extension builder
$TCA['table']['columns']['col']['config'] = array(....);