[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] [TYPO3-mvc] Extension Builder (former Extbase Kickstarter) looking for Beta tester

Lienhart Woitok Lienhart.Woitok at netlogix.de
Wed May 11 09:01:29 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Monday, 9. May 2011 09:29, Nico de Haen wrote
> the Extbase Kickstarter was renamed to Extension Builder, since it's now more than a kickstarter.
I missed the git repository some time ago and after some searching on git.typo3.org I found it with its new name. Definitely more fitting.
But I would have liked some announcement or note about the move then, as even the forge project only told me that extbase_kickstarter could not be found. No information as to where to look instead.

> ... so please go and try it and give feedback in the kickstarter mailing list (or in the bug tracker if you find bugs)
As for bugs, I pushed fixes to two bugs that annoyed me regularly and another one I stumbled upon when PhpStorm marked it as undefined variable error.
One thing I would like to see is merging of unit tests. Currently, the extension builder adds a merge token below the class definition. Nothing one could do with it. I would consider it more appropriate if the tests were merged like other classes, too.

Nevertheless, great work and a helpful tool, especially with roundtrip enabled!

Kind regards,

Lienhart Woitok
Web-Entwickler

Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0
E-Mail: Lienhart.Woitok at netlogix.de
Website: media.netlogix.de

--
netlogix GmbH & Co. KG
IT-Services | IT-Training | Media

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG ist eingetragen am Amtsgericht Nürnberg (HRA 13338)
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: netlogix Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 20634)
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 233472254
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Buchta, Matthias Schmidt