[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] TYPO3-project-extbase-kickstarter Digest, Vol 14, Issue 1

Christian Sonntag christian.sonntag at fti.de
Mon May 9 15:36:18 CEST 2011

Hi.

I found a very little bug? In the 'Private/Templates/...../Show.html'
template
is this link action

<f:link.action action="create">

but i think it should be

<f:link.action action="new">

Regards,
Christian

Am Montag, den 09.05.2011, 12:00 +0200 schrieb
typo3-project-extbase-kickstarter-request at lists.typo3.org: