[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Method injectBookRepository .....

Nicolas de Haen typo3 at ndh-websolutions.de
Wed Jun 1 13:39:07 CEST 2011

Hi Mario,

do your objects have a "required property book" or is the book the
object, you want to display?

 > > In production mode it is a good practice to have different pages for
 > > creating and listing actions.
 > Indeed, I am not sure how I should do that.

So maybe you should learn a bit more about TYPO3 and Extbase
configuration :-)

Sorry, but this list is about the extension builder, not about general
extbase questions...

Have a look at the action link viewhelper and the redirect parameter.

regards,
Nico