[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Method injectBookRepository .....

mario chiari m at mariochiari.net
Wed Jun 1 12:49:26 CEST 2011

Hi Nico

thks for your help,

On Wed, 2011-06-01 at 07:22 +0200, Nicolas de Haen wrote:
> Hi Mario,
> One possibility to test your code would be, to disable the caching for
> the page, where the plugin is located, but you should never do that in
> production websites. Go to page properties->behaviour->Caching.

I did. Also, I have admin panel with No caching checked, and I free
cache from the BE every time. Still the same error:

An error occurred while trying to call
Tx_Provadue_Controller_BookController->showAction(). Error: Required
property 'book' does not exist.

> In production mode it is a good practice to have different pages for
> creating and listing actions.

Indeed, I am not sure how I should do that.
In the default typoscript, I just set
plugin.tx_<myext>.persistence.storagePid = 7
and
plugin.tx_<myext>..view.templateRootPath =
EXT:<myext>/Resources/Private/Templates/Book/List.html
is it Ok?

Also, it happened that I mispelled a field name, and later corrected it.
Now the mysql table includes two different fields, the mispelled one and
the corrected one. Should not the builder overwrite?

thsk mario