[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Best practice to set storagePid in "tutorial mode"?

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Tue Jul 26 14:48:58 CEST 2011

Hi.

On 26.07.2011 14:13 Nicolas de Haen wrote:

>> Is this mode targeted for the TER release milestone?
>
> Yes. But it's not a big thing, it's just a renaming (and the "opposite"
> value) of the advancedMode.
>
> We discussed it already, "tutorial" mode is more clear and
> understandable...

But this soulds like all (tutorial) or nothing (advanced). No
intermediate mode? Because some warnings and hints could be helpful
outside of the tutorial mode.

What about removing the advanced mode as option for the TER release
milestone? Then we add another milestone/sprint for tutorial mode, have
time to discuss and impleent stuff and push it with a new release.
release often, release early. short releases cycles could attract more
people to extension builder.

--
cheers,
Steffen