[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Best practice to set storagePid in "tutorial mode"?

Nicolas de Haen typo3 at ndh-websolutions.de
Mon Jul 25 15:04:06 CEST 2011

> From my experience I seldomly need differnt storage pages

I need them almost always. In case an editor in the backend should
access the records it makes sense to put them in a special sysfolder

At least your suggestion would have the same effect as if we set
storagePid = "*" as default value in ext_typoscript_setup.txt resp.
ext_typoscript_constants.txt

In my tests with unexperienced users, they had problems to find the
records in the backend then, but maybe a bit "research" should be
left... ;-)

greets,
Nico