[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Suggestion for checking naming conventions during modeling in extension_builder

Nico de Haen typo3 at ndh-websolutions.de
Wed Jul 13 23:22:49 CEST 2011

> in my case the model "Interface" drives me crazy

I tested it and had no problems?

Could you describe what exactly caused problems?

Although Interface, Class etc. should be avoided, they will result in
valid class names, since they are extended:

Tx_Myext_Domain_Model_Class

What about a school model? There we need teacher, class, pupil etc.

In fact the Extension Builder has a model called Class (which is the
representation of a PHP class in the domain of code generation)

Regards Nico