[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] RadioViewHelper and checked state on property

Nicolas de Haen typo3 at ndh-websolutions.de
Thu Feb 3 18:19:14 CET 2011

Hi Peter,

I see two separate issues here:

1. There is a fluid bug with Checkboxes/Radio buttons
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/5636
The patch provided there solved the problem for me. I think this bug has
to be fixed before I fix the second issue:

2. The form field partial for boolean properties is not yet correct
generated by the kickstarter. It is a textfield and should be a checkbox
(I will fix that as soon the bug is fixed)

At least: we don't provide a configuration for radio buttons right now,
since we want to change the UI to ExtJS we won't invest too much work in
the current GUI.
In the future there should be a special form for select properties,
providing a choice between select, multi-select, radio buttons or
checkboxes...

regards,
Nico