[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] RadioViewHelper and checked state on property

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Thu Feb 3 17:05:14 CET 2011

Hello,

sorry, actually this should have gone to the mvc list. ;)

Also, so far I have used checked="{object.whatever}==0".

Due to the very nice feature of the kickstarter to separate template and
partial/formFields this solution turns out to be well, broken.

Since it seems like a very(!) cool/nifty feature(big Thx!!) to use a
Partial/formFields I need a better solution for the RadioViewHelper. ;)

Greets,
Peter

--
Peter Niederlag