[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Ext. Builder scaffolding limits

Nicolas de Haen typo3 at ndh-websolutions.de
Tue Aug 2 18:44:20 CEST 2011

Hi Eric,

there are a lot of possibilities what could be implemented in the
scaffolding. Some aren't implemented due to lack of time (like the
nested objects) some aren't implemented due to limitations of the
current GUI. We intend to implement a new GUI which makes it easier to
organize more configuration options in the modeler interface.

Single table inheritance won't be implemented before we have such a new GUI.

> Sure, but aren't 1:1 relations an easy case to scaffold?

Yes, probably, so contributions are welcome...

regards,
Nico