[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Compatibility with different fluid versions

Sebastian Michaelsen sebastian.gebhard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 13:59:47 CEST 2010

Am 10.09.2010 12:11, schrieb Stephan Petzl:
> is this really necessary?

In my eyes yes. When 4.4 was in development we had the case that the kickstarter was compatible to
4.3 OR trunk. We made it compatible to trunk which meant that with the current stable release of
TYPO3 you could not use the kickstarter.
Maybe in the future we can remove support for 4.3 and following versions over time, but I'd like to
support at least stable and trunk.