[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] extbase_kickstarter roadmap

Sebastian Gebhard sebastian.gebhard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 06:58:57 CET 2010

Thank you Stephan and Christian for you interest and organizing the Skype Meeting.
I'm sure your support would really improve the Extbase Kickstarter.

For all Non-Attendees:
We set up a little Meeting Protocol, which is also a kind of ToDo-List:
http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/extension-extbase_kickstarter/Current_ToDo