[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] "error while saving" when using a wire

Lienhart Woitok Lienhart.Woitok at netlogix.de
Mon Mar 15 13:47:02 CET 2010

Hi,

I have the very same problem (on Lenny). The good news about it: sometimes it works. What I generally do when I stumble across this: Remove the wire in question, save the Extension, load the extension, add the wire, save, hope for the best. I repeat this procedure until it works. Until now, this algorithm always terminated eventually.

Hope this helps for the time being...

Greetings,

Lienhart Woitok
TYPO3 Entwickler

Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0
E-Mail: Lienhart.Woitok at netlogix.de

- --
netlogix GmbH & Co. KG
Systemhaus | Trainingscenter | Medienagentur
Andernacher Straße 53 | 90411 Nürnberg
Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0 | Fax: +49 (911) 539909 - 99
E-Mail: mailto:info at netlogix.de | Internet: http://www.netlogix.de/

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG ist eingetragen am Amtsgericht Nürnberg (HRA 13338)
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: netlogix Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 20634)
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 233472254
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Buchta, Matthias Schmidt