[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Tasks until the Developer Days

Rens Admiraal renst3 at rensnel.nl
Tue Jun 8 20:15:45 CEST 2010

> I like the way the mockup looks more structured than the current extbase
> kickstarter.
thanks :-)

> What did you imagine to be in the middle? In the case of the domain
> modeling, would you put the wire-based stuff from the current extbase
> kickstarter in there?
Could be, I've heard several very positive reactions on the wiring...

> Personally I think the wire-based view should just be an alternative
> view, while the main view should be something more "boring" in the sense
> that it is more static and maybe based on tables or lists, some boxes
> here and there, but no drag and drop. What do you think?

I agree, and I also think a lot of information should be ripped out of
this view :-) Showing the properties: ok, but the objects are getting to
big, so that's why I added things like TCA to the tree... This gives us
the opportunity to configure field types, requirements, and all other
stuff which doesn't need to be in your model in another window...
Using it as an alternate view to the model also sounds interesting...

Maybe we could also make some sort of overview for the model...

I'm really looking forward to Elmshorn :-)

Greetz,
Rens