[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Tasks until the Developer Days

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Tue Jun 8 15:15:08 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

I like the way the mockup looks more structured than the current extbase
kickstarter.

What did you imagine to be in the middle? In the case of the domain
modeling, would you put the wire-based stuff from the current extbase
kickstarter in there?

Personally I think the wire-based view should just be an alternative
view, while the main view should be something more "boring" in the sense
that it is more static and maybe based on tables or lists, some boxes
here and there, but no drag and drop. What do you think?

cheers
Ingmar