[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Oryx

Rens Admiraal renst3 at rensnel.nl
Tue Jul 20 13:27:04 CEST 2010

Hi Jochen,

During T3DD Sebastian (M) and I spoke to Jens about the UI. Jens needed
some wireframes to get a 'feel' with the direction we are heading for...
During T3DD we've sketched 3 or four screens if I remember well. Who has
the photos we made of them?! They would be uploaded to wiki, but I can't
find them :-)

I do agree it's a good thing to discuss this with the UX team, but I
also think the structure of the Extbase Kickstarter as we plan it now is
quite different than normal TYPO3 modules. If we have to stick to the
way modules are build now, we can't get really close to the RIA thing we
are planning now... I didn't have any time lately to work on
TYPO3/kickstarter, I've planned to spend a few hours this week, maybe we
can get a rough feel of the UI so it's easier to discuss the UI...

Greetz,
Rens