[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Oryx

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Mon Jul 19 10:45:48 CEST 2010

Hi Andreas,

On 2010-07-18, Andreas Wolf <typo3ml at andreaswolf.info> wrote:
> Am 16.07.10 20:35, schrieb Ingmar Schlecht:
>> If it's no big hassle, could you put it as a new branch to SVN as well?
>> I think that'd be easier to access for some of us (me included)...
>
> I could do that - or you download an archive (zip or tgz) from Github:
> http://github.com/andreaswolf/typo3-ext-extbase_kickstarter/archives/oryx :)

Thanks a lot, Andreas. I played around with the (original) Oryx editor and I am pretty sure it is the right tool for editing content (like an extension) graphically. It is very impressive how fast you have integrated it into the BE.

Now, we have to go the next steps to make it usable for real world projects. IMO we need to get the UX team on board to make the workflow of the kickstarter consistent. @all Are there any ongoing discussions with the UX guys?

Regards
Jochen