[TYPO3-doc] Extbase Fluid book link broken

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Wed Jan 16 12:38:41 CET 2013

Hello Fabien,

>Hi,
>
>I got this ticket saying that the link to the Extbase Fluid book is broken.
>http://forge.typo3.org/issues/44555
>
>Is it a redirection missing?

No, it's about an obsolete and unofficial url on
srv123/~mbless/... that had one been used for a test. To remove
confusion I have deleted that old stuff there.

Maybe I can add an error document on srv123 that redirects to
http://docs.typo3.org in case of 404 errors.

>Besides, would it be worth adding the book to the official documentation?
>
>FYI, it is how the "document" looks like on the building server:
>http://build.docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/ExtbaseFluidBook/master/

Very good!

That's encouraging. I had forgotten about the state of that book
and didn't have contact to that team. So no I've added it in the
usual way:
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/ExtbaseFluidBook/

TODO Martin:
Add that new book the menus on docs.typo3.org soon.

That reminds me of another TODO: I had done the latest layout
tunings and so on directly on the server. It's time to update the
RestTools.git with that so that everybody can use it.

Cheers ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de