[TYPO3-doc] Extbase Fluid book link broken

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Jan 16 10:30:23 CET 2013

Hi,

> Besides, would it be worth adding the book to the official documentation?

I thought it was ;-)

Seriously though, the definition of "official documentation" is not
absolutely strict and I think this manual fits it, even it it's -
originally - the translation of some published book. I had a contact
with Anja (Leichsenring) about a Extbase manual, but until we have this,
the Extbase book is pretty much the only resource besides the wiki
(which is rather spotty on that topic IMO).

So yes, let's add the Extbase book to the official manuals, at least for
now.